One way to wear shorts in the fall...

What do you wear when it is 58 degrees in the morning and then 78 degrees in the afternoon?  My answer to this crazy Colorado weather? Shorts, loose sweater, and close-toed heels (I think I was inspired by my post the other day featuring fall shorts!)





Sweater - Banana Republic (a find on the sale rack for $30!)
Shorts - Trouve from Nordstrom Rack
Shoes - Jessica Simpson
Necklace - Vintage
Sunglasses - Gucci
Cheezy smile - all me

Tips for wearing shorts in the fall:
- For daytime wear, balance with close-toed shoes.  
- Long sleeve and three-quarter sleeves add coverage and balance.
- Chunky sweaters are great and add structure up top.  The juxtaposition with shorts is trendy and fun.
- Experiment with leggings...there are so many great options out there right now!  

How are you wearing shorts in the fall?

XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment