Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice

Models Own are releasing a new duo-chrome nail polish collection on 1st November, which they're entitling Beetlejuice! I was already semi sold as I do love that film, but after seeing this photo of the collection I found here, I am in love! 
That shade on the left is delightfully fugly, and some of the others remind me of the Mac Venomous Villains collection, but somehow look even better. I am so excited to try these out, but am dreading trying to photograph them... Better clear my memory card in advance!! 

Ooh, update: have just been informed on Twitter of British Beauty Blogger's review of them, photographs included! They look gorgeous! Less bright than in the above photo, but still such interesting shades. Did I just review someone else's review..? This is all getting a bit Inception! 

Going off now to wax my eyebrows and freak out about the fact I'm filming with the SuperScrimpers crew in London tomorrow. Aargh! So nervous! WHY must they be filming in HD at the precise moment my chin has decided to sprout a huge spot. Eurgh. Maybe if I angle my head right (ie: directly down at the floor) it won't be as noticeable...

Wish me luck... :|

<3

PS - I know lots of you enjoy some Youtube lolz so feast your eyes on my latest obsession... I dare you to keep a straight face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment