Casual Friday + Moments of the Week






Striped Top - H&M (Purchase HERE)
Jeans - Paige Denim via Nordstrom
Bag - Target (Old)
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)
Shoes - Guess
Necklace - H&M
Blazer - Banana Republic (similar HEREHERE)

Moments of the Week

"Did I Just Do That?!" Moment
While leaving a voicemail message for a parent, I happened to look down at my cell phone and see that my husband had sent me a sweet message.  I smile as I continue with my message to this father detailing something naughty his son had done that morning at school.  Well, the ending of this message went something like this:

"So I trust you understand why we can't allow this type of behavior at school.  Call me if you have any questions.  Love ya.  Bye."

I hung up the phone.  
Then I just sat there...my words repeating in my head.  
Oh.  Dear.  Lord.


Instant Smile Moment
Can you spot the happy dog in this photo?  
Brings an instant smile to my face.

Awkward Moment
I'm sitting in my office with my favorite 5th grade boy and we are knee-deep in a counseling session on feelings.  All of a sudden, the lights go out.  My office has no natural light (I work in a virtual cave.  If you hate sunshine, butterfies and fresh breezes...this is the office of your dreams).

I digress.  The lights go out due to a power outage so this student and I are sitting in the pitch black and we're both silent.  A few moments go by and I hear him take a deep breath, pause, and then he asks me in a shy voice "Is this romantic?"  





Have a great weekend beautiful friends!

XO - Marion

Taking part in Tara's Link-up today in celebration of educators! 
Thanks Tara for hosting the link-up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment