Casual Friday + Moments of the Week

 This is my version of a white-t-shirt and jeans for work...



T-Shirt - Love on a Hanger
Necklace - Jewelmint
Blazer - Gibson (One of the BEST items in my closet...Purchase HERE)
Clutch - Nordstrom
Jeans - Jolt (Purchase HERE)
Heels - Enzo Angiolini (Similar ON SALE HERE)
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)

Moments of the Week:

"Ummm....okay..." Moment
I'm happily walking my dogs Tuesday afternoon when a stranger and his dog approaches us.  Our dogs greet each other + sniff in all the right areas and I'm getting ready to walk away when the following conversation took place:

Weird Dude: "Has anyone ever told you that you look just like your dog?"
Me: "Um...no..."
-awkward silence-
Weird Dude: "Cause you do."
Me:  "Okay... Well you kinda look like your dog too."
Weird Dude: "That's weird...no one has told me that before.  I don't think that is a compliment..."
-awkward silence-
Marion: "Okay then..."

So which one do you think I look like?  
Bogey on the left or Palmer on the right? :)

And in case you're wondering, this is EXACTLY what his dog looked like.  
And he REALLY DID look like his dog!! 

Pet Peeve Moment
I don't have many pet peeves (Crocs with socks, people who work in schools but complain about kids all frickin' day, men who wear team jerseys to NFL games and they never step foot on the field...Well, I suppose I DO have a few...) but this one pet peeve in particular really makes me cringe.  

And here it is:  I hate it when people cut their fingernails in public.   

This week, as I walked around the cafeteria performing my lunch duty with the kids, I heard a little "twang" noise and my senses are immediately heightened.  I KNOW that sound.  It's as if the entire room full of 300 primary kids went silent and I zoomed into the source of that awful sound.  And there she was.  

I will let her identity remain anonymous, however this person was walking down the rows of tables clipping her freakin' fingernails!!  I wanted to barf and scream at the same time.  Little bits of nail was flying off in random directions and landing on kid's food trays (I kid you not!)  

As you can tell, I am still not over this moment.

Thanks so much for reading + stopping by!
XO - Marion

PS - Details for the May "Trend of the Month Link-Up" will be announced soon!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment