Which Polka Dot Style Would You Choose?

Every photo on this blog features styles that I actually wear...
usually the same day I take the photo.  


You may be thinking, "Cheese and crackers Marion!  You mean you actually wear this stuff in public?  Around people?"  And my answer is "Yes...yes I do."   


This week's look is having a little fun with polka dots and showing you how switching out a blazer can dramatically change the entire look + feel.  I wore one of these "in public" and received a few strange looks along with a few compliments.  Which do you think I wore?



STYLE TIP: Mix up prints easily by staying in the same color family!


Black Blazer - Gibson (Purchase HERE)
Striped Blazer - Forever 21 (Similar HERE and HERE)
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacbos (Purchase HERE)
Blouse - J.Crew (Purchase HERE)
Shoes - Chinese Laundry (similar ON SALE HERE or HERE)
Pencil Skirt - H&M (available in stores.  Similar HERE)
Ring - H&M
So which is your favorite?  


XO - Marion


Linking up with Monday Mingle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment