New Kid On The Block

Sooooo, today was my first day at Company Magazine! 

It was a fab first day, much of which was spent getting my head around the content management system - a bit like Blogger but marginally less user-friendly..! I sit with Theresa the Web Editor (aka 'boss'!), Sophie the Beauty Editor and Georgia the beauty intern, so there are beauty products absolutely everywhere! It's heavenly. 

Part of my job is to update readers of Company.co.uk with my Daily Beauty Lust Have (the first of which I wrote up today about Bourjois' new magic polish remover!), and also take lots of street style pics. So if you're in London and looking hawt, I'll be coming to find you! 

So here's what I wore on my first day. Company's Editor Victoria and I ventured out into the street together to take each other's outfit pic!


You can see all of the item details in my blurb on today's Office Style Blog, and keep an eye on the Company HQ tab for mine and the team's future outfits! 

Off to bed now, am knackered after my 5.15AM start (which really wasn't necessary, I just wanted to be extra prepared - won't be trying that one again!) 

Looking forward to tomorrow's outfit, which I'll hopefully update you with on here! A bit more of a girly affair...

Nighty night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment