Shopping for Spring/Summer 2012 Trends: NEON

"Why do I feel like it's the 80's again?"
- overheard in Nordstrom over the weekend as the 
racks were overflowing in neon

Neon can be a little overwhelming.  After yesterday's post, I received a few emails from you asking for recommendations for neon pieces.  


So here is a brief collection of my absolute favorites available right now!  


J Brand Skinny Jean - Purchase HERE
Topshop Petite Neon Scuba Skater Dress - Purchase HERE
Neon Bracelet Watch (SUPER affordable!) - Purchase HERE
BaubleBar Phospho Necklace - Purchase HERE
Guess Platform Shoes - Purchase HERE
Charolotte Russe Heels- Purchase HERE

My rule when shopping for a neon color: 
Choose a quality design that will remain timeless even when neon is considered passé.  In clothing, I look for clean lines and a quality cut + fit.  Have a bit more flexibility with less expensive neon accessory pieces!


So would you wear any of these "in real life" or am I riding alone 
on this crazy train to neon-ville? :)


XO - Marion



0 comments:

Post a Comment