DIY House of Holland Inspired Bleach Jeans

* Thanks so much for all of the wonderful comments and tweets about my latest post concerning my new job! xxx *

I love the bleachy effect used in the latest House of Holland collection! If there's one designer brand I would be tempted to splurge on one day, it probably would be House of Holland, but for the time being, the best I can do is DIY my way to the designer look! Well, you know how I get with bleach. 



You will need

 Jeans, bog bleach, paintbrush, washing machine! 


Get some jeans - mine were these ones c/o Republic! Lay the jeans out on a safe working surface. Tiled floors (or a garden table, in my case) work well! Bung some bleach in a mug, use a chunky paintbrush to pain the bleach on erratically! 


Wait...


Wait some more - until the bleached bits are all fully white!


Wash in the machine and then wear those babies! I went a bit overboard with my bleach, but it was so fun I couldn't help it! 


(heels - old Topshop, blouse - H&M, headscarf - charity shop)

What do you think of my latest DIY effort? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment