How to Tone Down Neon

If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I was at Nordstrom all this weekend.  
While there, I saw this neon yellow pleated tunic.
My reaction, "Oooh!  Love this!"
Husband's reaction, "Um, it's awfully bright..."

I paired it with two neutral tones so as to avoid looking too much like the traffic cone my husband was picturing in his mind.




Neon Pleated Tunic - Bellatrix via Nordstrom (Purchase HERE)
Jeans - Paige Denim (Purchase HERE)
Heels - Guess (Similar HERE and HERE)
Bag - Target (old)
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)

STYLE TIP: When shopping for a flowy tunic (one that lies flat like this one) opt for one that has a longer back cut.  You'll want to pair it with skinny jeans and the longer cut in the back makes this top more office-appropriate.


Have you embraced the neon trend?


XO - Marion


Linking up with Monday Mingle

0 comments:

Post a Comment