Wacoal Press Event

After work last week, I had the pleasure of attending a press event for Wacoal featuring an expert bra fitting and a preview of their new summer line.  I have always been a fan of b.tempt'd by Wacoal so it exciting to see what new colors and styles are hitting the stores this season!

My favorite set from the b.tempt'd by Wacoal line.  
And yes...apparently I think my "girls" are near my belly button.

TRUE CONFESSION:  I have never had an expert bra fitting.  Not even at Victoria's Secret.  I blame the tomboy in me.  I kinda just throw on what seems to fit and look good and then I'm on my way.  Well...as it turns out I currently own approximately 30 bras all in the wrong size.  Awesome.  


When my expert fitter placed me in what is apparently my correct size bra, I had an epiphany of sorts, "Oh...so this is what it's supposed to feel like.  Huh..."  The quality and design of the Wacoal product was amazing.  I'm definitely excited to add them to my lingerie drawer (in the correct size of course!)


Another great part about this event was having the opportunity to meet fellow Denver bloggers:

Glorianna with Fashion Folio...such a sweetheart!

 The gorgeous Elizabeth from Elizabeth Lives (love the Kate Spade dress!)

Also...just a quick reminder that tomorrow is the "Trend of the Month" Link-up featuring...
For more details, click here.


So excited to see what looks y'all pull together!


XO - Marion  

0 comments:

Post a Comment