my week in photos!

Evening all! Hope you've had a lovely weekend! 

A bit of a cobbled together post for you as I've been a busy bee what with the new job and all that! I thought "I know, I'll take outfit photos when I have time at the weekend" and then proceeded to spend almost the entire weekend loafing in my PJ's! Oops! Luckily, another blogger, Alexxsia, works at Company too (she's a fab writer and has loads of features in this month's issue!) so we're going to try and steal some time at lunch to take eachother's outfit photos for our blogs! 

Until then, a few photos of what my first week at Company has entailed! 

Afternoon tea at the Savoy to celebrate the launch of Schwarzkopf Professional's new Oil Miracle range:





Having a nose at the new stuff in the fashion cupboard! Love this playsuit by Finders Keepers!


The fashion team have been brainstorming styling ideas for an upcoming 70s themed shoot...


Does this count as an outfit pic? Haha - this is a tee I bought off eBay (for a little more than I would've liked..!)


Here's my desk! It looks even better now though, as my Mac just arrived! A bit untidy looking as I'd only just 'moved in' when this was taken...


Seeing as I'm covering the beauty side of things on Company.co.uk, my little windowsill has started filling up with products to trial and consider for future features! Eep! 


Sunny South Bank out of the train window on Friday evening:


My first week at Company was amahz... It feels like I've been there a month already, which is weird. I have learnt so much of the technical side of running a website, which has been fascinating, and I'm basically loving every minute of the job. I think my enthusiasm is making people in the office think I'm slightly strange, but any of you bloggers that have met me in real life will know I'm pretty much the most excited person ever... It's just my way! I do have my moments, though. Like when there was a kid screaming at the top of its lungs for fun for an eternity on the (delayed) train home on Friday. I definitely didn't want to kick it in the throat... But besides my commuter rage, I'm a truly happy soul! 

I look forward to updating you with more of the stuff I'm getting up to and shall try and get into a routine of taking outfit pics to share, too! 

xxx

OOH, also!!! If you'd like to be considered for Company's Week In Style feature, please email 7 outfit pics (along with a couple of sentences describing your outfit) to weekinstyle@company.co.uk! Don't forget to tell us your blog link if you have a blog! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment