One Hair Product That Will Change Your World


Okay...so maybe that is a bit dramatic.  But I rarely write beauty product posts...so when I do you know that I am slightly obsessed with the product. 

So here is my open love letter to Argan Oil:


Dear Argan Oil,
I love you.  Darn it!  I meant to leave that part till the end but I just can't help myself.
  
I was so sad living here in the dry Colorado air watching my hair develop more splits than a Russian gymnastics team.  My hair looked more broken than Lindsay Lohan before she got her teeth fixed. 

That is...until I found you.  I put you on my hair directly following a shower, after I've styled my hair and then every morning.  You never get greasy!  My hair has never felt more moisturized, healthy and just plan lovely.  Shucks...I just can't quit you.


XO - Marion


1 - Jose Maran - Purchase HERE
2 - One N Only - Purchase HERE
3 - John Masters Organics - Purchase HERE (This is the only one featured 
here that is 100% Argan Oil)


So tell me...what hair product do you want to write a love letter to?  


XO - Marion


PS - For those who are wondering, Argan Oil is essentially the same thing as Moroccan Oil.  Just be sure to look at the ingredients and choose products that have fewer ingredients (and Argan Oil should be within the top ingredients listed). 


Photo Credit


0 comments:

Post a Comment