New Boots

Evening all! Hope you've had lovely weekends? I've had a lovely one hanging out with Alex and his family. We went for the most amazing dinner last night, which weirdly feels like ages ago! I'm sure weekends seem to be lasting longer since starting the new job... Maybe I'm appreciating them more or something, but you'd think that would make them fly by? Weird but nice! 

So, here's what I wore for a wander round town: 

(Totes addicted to my Rock 'n' Rose necklace (c/o)! Tee and Jacket - H&M, Jeans - Primark, boots, eBay)

Since starting the new job, I've been on the look out for boots with heels that are super comfy to walk in (well, run in, seeing as I'm almost constantly sprinting for trains!) These chelsea boots are some of the latest additions to my shoedrobe, which I got on eBay for £19.99. They are a bit of a bluey black which is a smidge annoying, but they are so comfy, I'll let them off.  My wishlist boots are the Topshop Alexy ones but I doubt they'll be quite as comfy! And they definitely ain't £20. 



Off to tidy the bedroom now. Trashing it is the new Sunday habit while I plan out my outfits for the week! 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment