Casual Friday + Moments of the Week

We did not have kids on Friday, so this was a more casual look.... 

These gold wedges are a comfy option for a more laid-back style.

Top: Mossimo via Target
Jeans:  Paige Denim - Purchase HERE
Clutch:  Fossil - Similar HERE
Watch:  Michael Kors - Purchase HERE
Bracelets:  Nordstrom
Heels:  Nina (similar HERE and HERE)

Moments of the Week:

Awkward Moment 

Took these away from a 3rd grade boy.  
Talk about an awkward call home to mom and dad.  

Me: "Umm, hello.  Your son brought some handcuffs to school today.  
They appear to be red and fluffy...soft as though you really wouldn't want to hurt the person but you simply want to restrain them.  Would you like them back?"

I Miss Event Planning Moment
These were thrown at me.  By a student.  With behavior issues.  
I still love him (reason why I became a school psychologist...I like the difficult kiddos!)

However, I gotta admit.  As these were being hurled in my general direction, I flashed back to my event planning days (cosmos at lunch, fabric shopping, traveling to gift shows, etc.) and a little part of my heart tugged.  I am human after all...

And what makes my job even harder?  I've been told that I'm not allowed to spank.

Moment of Bliss
Three of my favorite things: Bogey, Starbucks and Colorado's blue bird sky!

While Palmer (the naughty puppy) was getting his man-parts removed, I decided to take Bogey out for some much deserved "Mommy and Me" time. 

I don't say it enough...but thanks so much for dropping by my blog.  
It means so much to me.

XO - Marion






0 comments:

Post a Comment