Recent Outfits!

OUCH. I went to the beach today with my family after a good 10 minutes perusing Boots for *the perfect* sun cream... I bought a spray on aerosol type, and it turns out I may as well have just been spraying water on myself as I have unwittingly BURNT MYSELF TO A CRISP. Not amused. I'm going to look great for work this week! I'm seriously dreading going to bed tonight. Chafesville...

Anyway, here are some fond fashion memories from the past week or so before I decided to resemble a lobster with a perfectly white face (apparently the SPF in my No7 tinted moisturiser worked better than my £8 water spray). Let's reminisce: 

(Jacket: 5€ from Paris vintage shop, tee - H&M, leggings - Monki, boots - eBay)

(Playsuit - H! by Henry Holland, sandals - c/o Tesco, Jacket - c/o Dorothy Perkins, hair scarf - charity shop)

(Cardi - H&M, Dress - c/o MinkPink, boots - Charity Shop, Necklace - c/o Rock 'n' Rose)

SO, to fill you in: 

♥ All is still awesome at work. Have been doing some great stuff, including getting an exclusive tour of the Big Brother House! Surreal but so exciting! 

♥ I'm off to PARIS on Thursday until Tuesday with the boyf and his family! Can't wait! Have any of you got any shopping/eating recommendations for us? Any would be appreciated! 

♥ I'll actually be in Paris on my birthday (4th June)! I'm thinking of putting my birthday money towards an iPad to help make my 3.5 hours of daily travel a little more productive (although I must say rotating sleeping with painting nails and doing make up on the train as I do at the moment is still quite productive!) Although I've been researching blogging on the iPad and it doesn't sound too easy? I've heard Blogsy is supposed to be a good app for Blogger blogs like mine - can any of you advise me on this? Really want to be able to blog from the train so if it can't be done on the iPad I may have to explore other options!

Enough babbling from me. Time to slather myself in after-sun and weep slightly. Don't wait up. 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment