My week in photos!

Think of this as one of those token Instagram blog posts, but without all the Instagram (only blogger without an iPhone alert!)

What I wore on my last shift at Topshop:

(old Topshop dress, H&M kids jacket, charity shop boots)

Cards from friends and family re: the new job! Guess which one is from my hilarious mother?


Pretty flowers from my brother! I didn't have a vase (not used to receiving flowers - HINT Alex, if you're reading...) so bunged them in an old food jar! Cute, huh? 


Sofa snuggles with Roxy <3 (Lighting looks a bit brothel-tastic, but it's just our red curtains!)


Saw this in a charity shop! I've never met this Beryl, but I'm pretty sure we'd be best friends.


Wearing some skinny cords that I found languishing in my wardrobe and was delighted to find I can fit into them now (have recently lost 8lb of festive chub). The glee was short-lived when I sat down and the button popped off the waist. In my defence, the button appeared to be sewn on with very cheap thread...


Good old mirror-photo taken where I used to work! It was the first outing of my new Office boots, which didn't hurt too much, but were a bit chafey towards the end of the day... Is it wrong that I yearn for dry skin on my feet? My feet are so sensitive and blister really easily. Any tips for acquiring pain-proof solid feet? Boyf's mum suggests walking round barefoot at home, will try this!

(H&M cardi, dress and hairbow, Office shoes)

If my child self could see me whining about my sore feet now... Look at me in my white belt - I was badass!! 


How cool were my mum and dad? Mum was very ahead of the trends with her leather trousers and topknot! 

Fancy food! Went for a lovely lunch with my boyfriend and his parents today at Cafe du Soleil, and had yummy Calamari to start! 


This weekend I'm going for dinner with friends, attempting to erect this new rail I bought as my wardrobe is at max capacity and generally preparing for the start of my new job at Company on Tuesday! 

Do you have any fun plans for the long weekend? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment