Black and Blue


STYLE TIP: 
A minimalist color palette often calls for a minimalist approach to accessories.  
Resist the urge to throw on every bracelet, earring, and sparkly-do-hicky in your closet.  
Simple can be good.


Sweater - J.Crew
Shorts - Trouve (similar HERE)
Heels -  Enzo Angiolini (Similar HERE and HERE)
Necklace - F21
Clutch - Urban Expressions (sold out)

I wore this for date night this weekend.  The husband said I looked like a "beautiful bruise."  This from the same guy who saw my sweater from Friday's post and exclaimed "Did you get that from Pat Benatar's closet?!"  

Good thing he's so darn good looking.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for a super exciting announcement!! :)

XO - Marion

I hope you'll join us on Wednesday for the "Trend of the Month Challenge!"  

I can't wait to see all your mixed pattern looks.  

Click HERE for more details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment