Lifey Snapshots

YAY it's Friday! 

I've been working from home today editing all my behind-the-scenes footage from the Whitney Port cover shoot for Company. It all went well and the vid will be up on Company.co.uk soon! It was rather a novelty to have a lie in and be able to sit in bed on my laptop all day (albeit working hard editing!) and get paid for it! I'm glad my daft LFW videos have given me a bit of video editing know-how!

So in the absence of an outfit photo (I wore a scruffy ensemble of leggings, an old tee and a beanie today if you must know!) - here are some snaps I've been Instagramming lately! 






One of my mum's pooches, Dexter! // Drinking cocktails and eating burgers at MeatLiquor with Kristabel and Jen // My H&M necklace // A snapshot of my desk! // Posing on a train because that's what happens when you cross having an online audience with intense boredom... // My DIY Paisley Nail Art I did for work! One of my favourite mani's EVER // My pretty blouse from H&M // My new shoes from Sarenza - the creepers were a bit too small so I'm exchanging them. // My fridge looked unusually full (if a little disorganised) after we went shopping today so I took a pic... Why not!  // Tried to take a pic of the biblical rain the garden and my cam zoomed in on the raindrops... I liked it! 

What are you up to this weekend? We've got pals round tomorrow and are trying to think of something healthy-ish we can do for dinner... These particular pals are usually our Dominos partners in crime! Hmm... I'm also going to hit town tomorrow and see if there's anything cheapie on the high street I can invigorate the wardrobe with! 

xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment