This Guy has Style: Darren Robateau

DSC06700
DSC06847
DSC06871
DSC06860
DSC06912
DSC06899
DSC06681

DSC06969
Hey guys! I snapped these shots of Darren a couple weeks ago. Totally diggin his bro tank and the overall chill,laid-back vibe of his look! For me, I get inspired by guy's fashion all the time. It is always fun to see a really rad pieces a guy is wearing and then translating that outfit into a more feminine look. If I were to translate Darren's outfit I would wear; an oversized tank with a bandeau bra, high-waisted dip-dyed shorts, some kicks, and gold jewellery! Also, during this shoot we discovered more gross bugs(they are everywhere in Texas), again how HOT it was that day, and that the part of town we live in didn't have too much of a boring, suburbia scenery!
xoxo Hope

Darren: shorts-
DIY tank-Macy's shoes-Vans gold cuff-World Market
studded cuff-
f21

0 comments:

Post a Comment