Cloglovin'

I've recently joined Sarenza's blogger crew so have had the pleasure of treating to myself to some much needed new shoes! One of my first pairs of Sarenza shoes are by a brand called Georgia Rose, who I'd never heard if before, but have an amazing selection of stylish and pretty affordable shoes!
 
 
So, meet my Noena's! I love how they're like a cross between this style of shoe I've been lusting after and clogs, which are always awesome in my eyes. From this photo, they seem to have gotten a bit of a bashing on their first outing to London, better get the polish out!
 
 
I was worried about wearing them to work as my day involves so much walking (I don't do the underground unless I absolutely have to!) but these were an absolute dream. SO comfy!

As for the rest of my outfit, the dress was a trés generous gift from Juicy Couture at their Vogue Fashion Night Out last year and my trusty little biker jacket from H&M yonks ago! My little anchor necklace is by Kukee, a ridonkulously cheap and amazing jewellery store! Bought soooo much from there recently! Oh and my toe polish is Pool Party by Topshop - one of my leaving presents from the Topshop gang and an all time favourite polish of mine!

Off to wash up whilst my fiancé hollers at the football, and then the madness all begins again tomorrow morning...

Until next time!

X

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment