Stuff I Want

I've been learning lots about SEO at work and for some reason now find it really funny to flout the rules on my blog. Hence ridiculously un-googlable titles! Oh the rebellion! 

Just thought I'd share some of the new stuff I've been seeing online lately and majorly lusting after... Mostly Topshop stuff! I am missing the discount but have been offered someone at work's 40% off discount card to use... Am literally too scared to get my hands on that thing for fear of obliterating my already meagre savings! So for now, I shall admire the pretty pictures from afar...
Love popping fancy collars on over tops and sweaters at the mo! This bejewelled Monki one is awesome (and also DIY-able!)

Oh good god, how I love this Ombre Fringe Jacket from Toppers... Perfect for slinging on with jeans and boots and looking intantly on-it! 


This is from the new 'Olympics inspired' Ashish collection for Topshop - Reminds me of my sports day woes...  

I'm hoping they get this gorge studded peplum top in non-Petite at Topshop! It's a dream! 

Oh how I love a chunky boot! These new Topshop boots are just like my Office ones so I thought I'd post them on here for those that liked my Office ones but couldn't get them because they were sold out. 

Army print AND leopard print? PHWOAR

Last but not least, this amazing cropped top by Lazy Oaf as part of their Batman collab! I put some of the lookbook pics on Company as it is eye candy to the MAX. 


SIGH! Such amazingness around at the moment... 

What are you lusting after at the mo? x

0 comments:

Post a Comment