Lounge On The Farm Fest!

Alex and I headed to Lounge on the Farm festival yesterday to take some street style pics for work! It's a bit of a hippy festival, famed for its chilledness (hence 'lounge') and family friendly atmosphere! It was a strange crowd though (a variation of scantily clad young teens and I'm-still-cool-right? older ladies with prams in tow...) but there were a couple of cool bands on the line up and some gorgeous food so it was quite a laugh all in all! I'll be putting my festival street style snaps on Company.co.uk in the week, but here are some of my own snapshots of the day...

There was a charity shop at the festival!
Pink and purple hair!
Pink and purple hair!
Bastille playing - they put on an awesome show!
Got a venison burger for lunch - NOM!
The Breakfast Club had a café in a double decker bus!
The charming male lavatories :| Essentially giant green buckets o' piss.
Lady on stilts cooking pancakes!
Me making Alex die inside by insisting on a self taken photo... At least I'm having fun eh?
My outfit! Mum's Levi's jacket from the literal 80s, tee - Primark, dip hem (not that you can see it here) skirt - , boots - eBay
This guy was just too cool not to get a photo of...
DIY shorts!

Have got a busy week coming up. My boss is off on holiday so the Company website will be my baby for the week.... No pressure then! I'm looking forward to the challenge, but do send some good luck vibes my way just in case! Am also seeing Derren Brown on Thursday night with Alex and his parents - So excited!!!

Hope you've all had fab weekends!

xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment