Update Your Skirt Wardrobe Without Breaking the Bank

Look in your closet and find your skirts.  Are they on-trend?  Do you have a nice variety (work, weekend, dressy, casual, etc.)?  Or could you use a new member to your skirt family?

I'm always looking for new members to my skirt family.  One of my favorite places to adopt new pieces is ASOS.  Here are just a few of my picks, available on-line right now!


I am seriously obsessed with the yellow bell skirt above. This is an example of a versatile piece that is gorgeous for work, church AND date night.  Well...date night if you were dating a fancy gentleman.  If you are dating "Stealth" whom you met the last night of Comic-Con or Vinny from apartment 102, then maybe take a more casual approach.

Which is your favorite?!

XO - Marion

PS - Be sure to check back tomorrow for July's "Trend of the Month Challenge!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment