Casual Friday + Moments of the Week




Top - J.Crew (available in stores)
Shorts - F21
Clutch - Nordstrom
Belt - H&M (similar HERE)
Shoes - Moda via DSW

Moments of the Week:

"I Heart You Husband" Moment
Many of you know that the husband and I went to Telluride to celebrate making it an entire year as married folk.  It was a weekend full of special moments...

My "Almost a Hole-in-One" Moment
So it really wasn't all that close...but look at where my ball landed!  
It's the closest I've come to a hole-in-one.  
And yes...my ball is a shade of light lavender.  

The husband and I pose in our sexy rain gear.

 I am a Dork Moment
In case you ever mistake me for someone who is super cool...remember photos like this and know that I made my husband pull the car over so I could be Cartman. 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

XO - Marion

PS - Thank you to everyone who voted on my Facebook page for my hair appointment today!!  
You were such a big help.


0 comments:

Post a Comment