The #1 Easiest Way to Mix Prints





Top - F21 (Similar HERE)
Skirt - H&M (Similar HERE)
Necklace - t+j designs
Heels - BCBG
Blazer - Gibson
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs

The #1 Easiest Way to Mix Prints - Pick two separate prints in the same color family.  Here I chose very simple black + white.  But mix it up with blue stripes + blue paisley print or yellow polka dots + yellow ikat print.

Interesting Fact about this Blouse - The very first time I threw this blouse on, I was in a huge hurry...plus I'm just kind of a mess in the mornings.  I didn't realize until I was driving home from work that I was wearing it backwards.  BUT...I have worn in backwards on purpose ever since that day including in these photos.  I think it looks better (I'm bringing Kris Kross back, yo!)

So are you mixing prints this season?

XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment