Casual Friday + Moments of the Week


 This sweater was one of my buys from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!  I love that it's lightweight enough for summer and fall but cozy enough to take me into winter.    



Sweater - Hinge on sale now!
Jeans - Paige on sale now!
Watch - Michael Kors
Bag - Fossil
The Same Cheesy Look in Every Shot - All Me

Moments of the Week

Embarrassing Moment
This fence is next to the wall I'm taking my style photos.  On the other side of the fence, there are occasionally a few homeless men who sleep under some bushes.  I was so focused on my photos that I forgot that they could be there.  
So I'm busy taking photos and talking to myself.  And I'm busy telling myself all kinds of interesting things...when I hear from the other side of this fence, "We hear you...You aren't alone!"  
Oh... 

Worst.Grocery.Shopping.Moment.Ever
I'm at Whole Foods filling up my cart with all kinds of goodness.  It takes me almost an hour (I'm a label reader...it's a problem).  I get to the cashier and start unloading my items when I peer into my purse and realize that I am missing my wallet!  The guy is already ringing me up and I have to stop him.  He gives me this look that is pure "Are you serious lady?" and I quickly tell him that I'll just put everything back in the cart, race home and then return.  
So that is what I did.
50 minutes later I am pushing my cart out in the parking lot when I GET HIT BY A FREAKIN' CAR.  Seriously.  It backed up right into me and nailed my cart.  Right there!
Obviously, it wasn't enough to cause damage (unless you count my chipped nail when I was trying to keep the cart from falling over).  It's just a good thing I have Jason Bourne-type reflexes otherwise this coulda been the "Ouchie Moment of the Week."

Big Sigh Moment
I received my first piece of "Back to School" material in the mail the other day.  
Sigh...only 3 more weeks to raise heck before going back to work.
And I just realized I'm thumbing her boob. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

XO - Marion  











0 comments:

Post a Comment