Floral Fade

SUP!

Sorry I've not blogged in a while! Had a majorly busy one at work last week and the was away seeing family and friends at the weekend. Have got lots of new blog ideas, so am really going to try and get back into the routine of regular blogging! 

Here's what I wore to work yesterday:

(shirt: H&M, jacket - H&M Kids! skinny jeans: M&S


My pretty new clogs are a prezzie from Sarenza! They're 'Victoria' by Moheda, a nice soft-leather clog style shoe with a bit of a twist due to the ankle strap! They're a low heel (my fave kind) and are super comfy. Like loads of stuff on the Sarenza site at the mo, they've got 40% off at the moment, so only cost £44.40. A lot of 4's in that sentence, 4 real! 

The blouse gets loads of nice comments but the boob button just refuses to stay done up! I was doing street style photography in East London yesterday and kept flashing my hideous-but-oh-so-sturdy pearlescent mauve t-shirt bra to London's coolest... 

Life has been busy but fab lately. Really getting the hang of things at work and loving it more every day. The 3G signal on my iPad has proven to be a bit crummy, so I haven't been able to maximise the dead commute time as much as I had hoped.  Some days it seems to work better than others, but on bad days I can't even Instagram, let alone blog from it, like I really wanted to! I'm using a GiffGaff (O2's sister company) data simcard at the mo, does anyone have any recommendations of other data plans? Thinking a new provider might offer better 3G! 

I'm off to continue watching Super Tiny Animals which I recorded the other night... It's pretty mental! 

So what's new with you?! 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment