How to Ease into Spring Color

The first day of Spring is Wednesday!  
Are you ready?

Transitioning to spring colors does not need to be complicated.  
You can make it simple and fun simply by investing in a few bright colored accessories!  
STYLE TIP: It's no longer against the rules to match your belt with your shoes. 
To pull together a coordinated yet fun outfit, celebrate one fun spring color in your accessories and ground the look with a light colored neutral 
(camel and white are my favorites for spring).

Incorporate a print to add another layer of interest to your look!  
Stripes are a classic...but polka dots or a floral print would also look fun here!

 It was seriously windy today in Denver...I tried to take photos in-between gusts! 

 These platform pumps from H&M are so comfortable. 
Anytime I see a heel in a hot prime color, I am throwing it in my closet!

Top - Banana Republic (Purchase similar HERE)
Shorts - Forever 21 (available in stores)
Shoes - H&M (only available on stores,purchase similar HERE)
Belt - Forever 21 (Purchase HERE)
Bag - Nordstrom

This was my style for St. Patrick's Day.  The gentleman behind the counter at my favorite local liquor store told me that I was the "classiest chick he's seen all day."  

Sweet...I'll take it! :-)

Are you easing into spring color or diving in head first?

XO - Marion

Don't forget about the 
"Trend of the Month Challenge" Link-Up
this Wednesday!  

I hope you'll join us... Click HERE to read the details!  

This Month's Trend: 



Excited to be linking up today with Monday Mingle!




0 comments:

Post a Comment