Link-Up: Trend of the Month Challenge

Welcome to the 1st
"Trend of the Month" Link-Up!

This month's challenge: NEON

 If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I picked up the last 
"Fashion Star" dress at H&M in my size.  

 Hooray for a $19 dress that shows some back yet I can still wear a bra!

 I am a firm believer in mixing up inexpensive finds with investment pieces.  
These neon yellow Jimmy Choo heels were made for my neon challenge!

(And yes...I am a klutz and already scuffed them a little during this shoot.  
This is the reason I am not allowed to buy white shoes!)

 Neon Style Tip: Mix up the neon!  Instead of two neon yellow pieces here, 
I threw in a saucy hot pink.  

You want to avoid looking too matchy-matchy.

 Dress Fashion Star For H&M (Check availability HERE)
Shoes - Jimmy Choo (Purchase HERE)
Earrings - Nordstrom (Available in stores)
Ring - H&M (Available in stores)

And now for the Link-Up!

RULES:
1. Link to your specific blog post...not your blog's main page.
2. Link back to Marionberry Style
3. Visit other cool bloggers who linked-up to see all the neon-goodness!

Thanks so much for joining me!  
Stay tuned next month when we announce the next trend! Leave any ideas in the comments below.


XO - Marion
PS - Also linking up with The Pleated Poppy & Rolled Up Pretty!






0 comments:

Post a Comment