Monki Love

Today I debuted my first ever Monki purchase - the Addison leggings! I bought them in London the other day after I stayed over after the Company Style Blogger Awards. I was staying in Jen's hotel room which was near-ish Carnaby Street, so I had to pop into the newly opened Monki store before heading home or risk being the lamest fashionista that ever lived! 

(Fur-collar cardi, jacket, glasses and boots - Topshop, blouse - H&M, necklace - New Look)




Monki is a quirky and affordable swedish (well, international now!) brand. A bit like H&M in terms of stock and price range, but with a lot more character. You may remember me posting about their amazing magazine

They were preparing for their launch party when I visited the store, which I sadly couldn't go to. This little guy (these funny little creatures are like the Monki mascots) was feeling pretty sad about it too:


This was inside the store. Such an amazing interior for a VM fanatic like myself! It made it so fun to shop!


I fell slightly in love with this dress, but ultimately decided I was getting caught up in the Monki moment and if I still yearned for it when I got home, I could buy it online. The yearning ceased! 


Looks like I'm embracing the printed leggings trend with maximum enthusiasm this Spring! Are you a fan of it? 

What do you make of Monki? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment