Beauty Tip Tuesday: Two Products That'll Give You That J.Lo Glow

Dull - A word that means boring.  Things described as "dull" include filing papers, waiting at the DMV with no Wi-Fi, and being stuck in a meeting led by someone who tends to bloviate about every little tangent which may or may not include their affection for cats and cheese.

Glowing -  Radiant.  Luminescent and enhanced.  Things described as "glowing" include light bulbs, Jennifer Lopez, and new moms. 

Which face would you prefer? *If you said "Glowing" then please continue to read!

Two products I love for creating incredible light
and a luminescent complexion: 
Benefit High Beam - Purchase HERE
Benefit High Beam
Pink liquid highlighter that accents your cheeks and brow bones. 
PROS - The pink color works well with many skin tones (I use in both winter and summer).  The results are very natural if you apply where the light naturally hits.
CONS - A little pricey at $26.  Also, the applicator can take some getting used to...I most often use my fingers to apply.
Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer - Purchase HERE
Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer
A skin brightener with a kiss of bronzer...creating a more "lit-from-within" glow.
PROS - So great to use when I feel exhausted as it helps erase the appearance of tired eyes.  Also, this product seriously lasts all day!
CONS - Spendy at $28.  Also, it may appear a little too glittery at first.  Just use a tiny bit and blend carefully.

I dot highlighter very lightly in a semi-circle around my eye just above my cheekbone.  I do the same on my brow line and then carefully blend.

Highlighter TIPS:
- Be ultra conservative when using these types of products.  You want to achieve a slight glowing appearance as opposed to turning your face into a giant sequin.  Less is more!
- Use the Argan Illuminizer alone or mixed with your foundation for an all-over boost of radiance!

Do you wear highlighter?  Any favorite products to share?!

XO - Marion

*If you said "dull" then email me your contact information as I have someone you might want to meet.  How do you feel about cheese?

0 comments:

Post a Comment