Festive Frolicks in Pics

Happy New Year, one and all! 

I thought I'd update y'all with my what I've been up to and blog some of the pictures I've been snapping since christmas day!

Mine and Alex's prezzies under the tree on christmas morning! We spent christmas as just the two of us, which as lovely :)

Us in our chunky charity shop knits.

Me modelling the adorable cat slippers Alex bought me from Topshop! Trés Charlotte Olympia

 Alex also bought me the epic No7 box set for christmas! I am LOVING it! Other prezzies included some clothes, a diary, renewal of my URL, new PJ's, some great books and christmas money! Not all from Alex, I hasten to add!


My festive feast schedule! 

The feast in action! And my jumper making me look about thrice my original size...

We went to visit some friends and exchange presents. This is what I wore. My hair decided to stand up on end for some reason so I decided to roll with it! 

The amazeballs boots Alex got me from a charity shop for christmas! 

Our evening was spent swigging beer and Amaretto respectively...

... and dancing to Michael Jackson on the Wii game Alex's parents got me for christmas! It is amazing, but I am officially CRAP at dancing... There is video evidence but I don't want to ruin 2012 for you before it's even really started. We also watched a film called Moneyball, which was amazing! 

Then we went to my mum's for a couple of days. Boxing Day afternoon was spent largely in the pub, with me being plied with alcohol by mum's pub pals and getting trollied by about 6pm. We then went home and ended up watching Dirty Dancing, where I proved once more my lack of dancing abilities as I tried to join in, much to the amusement of my mum, sister and boyf! 

My bro playing DJ in the pub... 


What I wore yesterday. Picture taken in the staff room at work! 

Oh mirror-shots, how retro! Shirt - new from Motel Vintage at work, Jacket - H&M, Boots - Topshop, Glasses - Gok Wan for Specsavers. Lanyard - model's own.

New Year's Eve dinner - steak, garlic mushrooms and chippies! We had a nice chilled night, watching Crazy Stupid Love (AMAZING film!), drinking more Amaretto and doing yet more Michael Jacko dancing.. I'm pleased to say I achieved 2 out of a possible 5 stars this time round!

Today's outfit: tee - H&M, skirt and hat - Topshop

Today was spent working in a VERY quiet Topshop, falling asleep when I got home and now watching Harry Potter on telly! 

Right, I think we're officially up to date! 

So, I'm looking forward to getting back to regular posting now my shifts at work have calmed down a bit. I'm looking forward to lots of things in general, actually. Very psyched for 2012! 

Hope you all had an exquisite festive period?! Can't wait to catch up on everyone's blog posts!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment