Trend Update: It Ain't Easy Being Green

Shopping during the transition season isn't always easy.  Do you purchase current trends or do you look ahead to what trends await in the next season?  

I recently did a guest post for my friend Ms. Mia Maree on shopping for trend colors in the off-season.  I was so inspired by the lighter pastel palette I saw on the Spring/Summer 2012 runways that I am already preparing my closet to embrace the warmer weather!


For Spring, think less Emerald and more Avacado!


I recently found this blouse on the clearance racks at Nordstrom Rack.  It's the perfect pastel shade for Spring 2012 and yes...I squealed when I saw it and this lady totally looked at me like I was a crazy person.  Granted...she probably has a point...;-)



STYLE TIP: To wear your pastels now, just pair with winter earth tones and rich accessories.  As the weather warms up, then pair with whites and 
creams for a lighter look!

Blouse - Nexx (similar HERE and HERE)
Pants - Express (purchase HERE)
Purse - Target
Belt - Forever 21
Earrings - Made by a friend
Shoes - Nine West (on sale HERE)
Scarf - Nordstrom

Do you keep an eye out for spring styles/trends when shopping in the winter?

XO - Marion




0 comments:

Post a Comment