Pretty Casual

DSC04771
DSC04803
DSC04793
DSC04798
^ fluffy hair
Hey guys:) So, today I was going pretty casual. Tee shirt, jeans, and wedges seem to be the easiest when you are in a hurry in the morning! Speaking of jeans, I went jean shopping last night and oh my gosh did I forget how much I hated it! haha seriously jean shopping is stressful since every person has a different body type! Although, I bought these ones that I am wearing in these pictures and they are super comfortable! Oh and did I mention me and my friend Ozodi are trying out for the talent show at my school this year? Well, we do hip hop together and we are hoping for the best! The main song is this, it is a bit older I guess, but I just adore the beat:)

Thank you so much for the comments on my last post and thanks for reading!
xoxo Hope

tee-uo bag-pacsun shoes-bamboo

0 comments:

Post a Comment