Stripes & Specs

Hi hi! 

I'm going to keep this brief as I am watching the final of Celebrity Big Bro! I hate finales of things... I like getting into routines! Although I was ecstatic to see that Pan Am is returning to BBC2 tomorrow night, so I can reprise that routine now!

Before I was the pyjama-clad couch potato I am right now, I was wearing this:


(Jacket, skirt - Topshop, Hobbs t-shirt - Charity Shop, Russell & Bromley loafers - Charity Shop)


(Glasses - Specsavers 'Jackie')


(Necklace - c/o Me & Zena)




This adorable cat ears ring was sent to me by Cheap Frills. My finger is marginally too fat for it so I was going to put it on a necklace, but I did wear it today and my blood circulation was actually fine. So I shall probably continue to wear it every day. Ever. It's just amazing! And only £7 on the site!

Right, I'm going to get back to my telly fest now!

Hope you guys have a scrumptious weekend! Wrap up warm, UK-ers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment