What I wear on Casual Fridays






Jeans - Paige 
Blouse - Express
Blazer - Forever 21 (Purchase HERE)
Charm Bracelet - Vintage
Shoes - Kelly and Katie (purchase HERE)
Earrings - Forever 21
Necklace - Ann Taylor
Clutch - Nordstrom

5 Moments of the Week:
Awkward Moment: It's 5:30 a.m. and I am on my way to take our dogs for their morning walk.  We live in a high-rise in downtown Denver, so we need to take an elevator down 15 floors before we reach outside.  Long story short: we have a puppy named Palmer...Palmer is still learning to control his bladder...there was a business man who greeted Palmer on the elevator...Palmer got excited...Palmer piddled all over his Gucci loafers.  

Yes...I said Gucci.  I know this for a fact because they guy said specifically, "Oh, your dog just pissed on my Gucci loafers."  AWK-to-the-WARD!

Romantic Moment: While falling asleep my husband reaches for my hand and whispers, "How'd I get so lucky?"  Sigh...:-)

Really? Moment: This one happened today and I'm still not sure what to think.  A first grader told me that I look "just like" that P.E. teacher from Glee.  Now I love Glee more than your average gay guy, but really?? 

Well...okay.  I can see some resemblance...
but it wasn't the coolest thing I'd heard all day! LOL!

Embarrassing Moment: I had to drive a rental car on Tuesday.  I needed coffee so I decided to pull into the drive-through at Starbucks.  I waited 20 MINUTES and never thought to check where the controls were to roll down the windows.  Picture me finally pulling up to the order sign and I am freaking out trying to find the window control button.  The car ahead of me pulls forward and I freak out even more.  

Then the worst case scenario happened.  Someone honked at me.  I am from Oregon...people don't honk in Oregon!  I swear I whimpered as I jerked the wheel and drove away caffeine-free.

Happy Moment: Ok, this is going to sound lame. But honestly my happiest moment this week came when some of you left the most thoughtful and sweet comments.  Yesterday I re-read some of them and I just smiled ear-to-ear because...well...they make my happy!  So thank you!!

Have you had any "Moments of the Week"??

XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment