What I Wear on Casual Fridays + Moments of the Week






Blouse - J.Crew (Purchase HERE)
Orange Cardi - Forever 21 (Similar HERE and HERE)
Jeans - Hudson (Purchase HERE)
Fishnet Stockings - Victoria's Secret
Shoes - Guess
Earrings - Nordstrom
Bracelets - Nordstrom
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs (Purchase similar HERE)
Belt - Forever 21 (Similar HERE)
Leopard scarf - Nordstrom
Palmer the Puppy - the pound :-)




5 Moments of the Week:
Gross Moment: Have you ever walked a puppy?  Then you know they love to vacuum the sidewalks with their mouth.  Every little piece of garbage, gum, cigarette butt ends up in his mouth.  Since we live downtown Denver, the sidewalks are slathered with garbage.  


Well...Palmer picked up a new piece of garbage on the walk the other day.  Imagine my horrified face as I watch him suck up a used condom.  Yes...a used condom.  And it was green.  I mean...who uses a green condom?  No woman in their right mind wants a pickle coming after her.  Am I right or am I right?


Super Gross Moment: My shaking BAREHAND removing said green condom from Palmer's mouth.  I keep telling myself the wetness was from his mouth and not something else.


Giddy Moment: This is embarrassing.  But my giddy moment of the week was while watching The Bachelor.  I'm smiling the whole episode.  My husband and I watch it together and we always pause it to talk about a scene, "Who wears overall shorts with their ta-tas hanging out?  Seriously?" 


Embarrassing Moment: Many bloggers know what it's like to take photos in public and feel a little embarrassed when people walk by and stare at you.  Awkward!  I am extremely shy by nature, so I try to use this situation as a character-building exercise.  :-)


Anyway, I was taking these photos above when a man crawled out of the bushes next to the wall.  Apparently, his home was in these bushes and I was entertaining enough that he awoke from his nap to come out and watch me.  I looked over at him, waved and said hi in a super shy voice and in the form of a question more than a statement.  


When I was done, he spoke and said one sentence, "Are those for your boyfriend?"  


Um, no...


Did-That-Just-Happen? Moment:  Those of you who follow me on Twitter heard me whine about this!  I do lunch-duty every day...which means I walk around a cafeteria full of rowdy elementary kids and keep them in-line*.  So it was sloppy joe day on Monday and Marion decided to wear white that day.  


In the words of Ron Burgundy, "White was a bad choice."  Kids like to reach out and hug me during lunch.  At the end of the half hour, I seriously looked like I had been stabbed a few times.  


Have you had any moments this week worth sharing?!


XO - Marion


Well, usually I just walk around and try not to step on food and fall down.  Yeah...it's happened. haha!





  



0 comments:

Post a Comment