my christmas money ish-list!

I have been a lucky lady with my christmas money this year, but I seem to be having a little trouble spending it... I'm so used to being a cheapskate bargain-hunter, I've forgotten how to treat myself to more expensive things! I keep getting as far as the checkout on websites and then freaking out and closing the windows! 

I'm in no hurry to spend it, so it's fine. I've put it in its own little online savings account so I don't squander it and can treat myself whenever I want over the coming months, which'll be great. But at this point, squandering is the least of my worries when I can't actually bring myself to buy anything! 

Here are the main things I'm lusting after... Not quite a wishlist, but an ish-list! 


Topshop dress - This has just come into the store I work in and I love the sweetheart neckline and the heart cutout on the back. It's the most flattering shape, too. I might purchase it, but am hoping if I bide my time until the end of the month I can get it with 60% uniform discount! 

Longchamps Pliage inspired bag from eBay - I love the Pliage bags, but despite my festive windfall, I don't want to blow £125 on one! So I'm going to be a bit of a skank and just get a fake one on eBay. The leathery bits are all real leather, apparently, so at least that's something!

OPI Rainbow Connection from Just Beautifully - I've seen this polish from the limited edition Muppets collection on blogs and it looks effing fantastic. Magic in a bottle. This is one of the only websites that still has it in stock, so I must get some! 

Panther-heel shoes from Urban Outfitters - Quite simply the coolest shoes of all time.

Betsey Johnson inspired bulldog ring from eBay - Yep it's another designer fake, but it's so bloomin' cute and it's sold out on BJ's website now! 

Monki leggings - I am strangely attracted to these leggings after I saw Misha B wearing them on X Factor! 

F-Troupe boots - I only heard of this brand recently after I was filming with channel 4 right next door to their shop in London. Their shoes are completely gorgeous and I just know these handcrafted beauties would be a lifetime investment! The only thing slightly putting me off is whether tassels would go with everything I'd want to wear the boots with... Maybe I could remove them?

House of Holland bone-print dress from ASOS - I know I'd probably tire of this print quickly, but I am so loving all of the House of Holland bone print stuff on ASOS at the minute! I probably won't buy this, but it was worth a mention.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light - I want a new foundation as my Double Wear has pretty much run out. I found DW a bit too cakey for me, so am currently trialling a sample of the Light version (Remember my Tuesday Tip on this?). I'm not entirely convinced it's a full enough coverage for me but it is pretty damn good so I'm undecided at the moment! 

Well there's the items I'm umm-ing and ahh-ing over! Most of it isn't even expensive, but I have some sort of barrier up when it comes to spending money on anything less that total bargains and bills..! I think I'm getting there, though.

What are you planning to spend your christmas money on? Anyone else know what I'm on about with this fear of spending money?!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment