"Are you wearing pajamas or are those your normal clothes?"

So this question came from the mouth of one of my favorite 1st graders.  What could I possibly be wearing to warrant such confusion?  Well ...see for yourself:





Dress and Belt - Forever 21 (Available in-stores only)
Shoes - Nine West
Bag and Tights - Target
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)

The worst part?  He wasn't the only student who asked if I was wearing my pajamas!  Considering that a large number of my kid's parents are wearing their ACTUAL pajamas when they drop them off at school, I am not too sure how to respond to these questions except to just laugh :-)

So honestly - do I need to put this dress in the back corner of my closet?!

XO - Marion


Linking up today at The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty


0 comments:

Post a Comment