OOTD: Casual Weekend Wear

I like this picture because it's my face and then this giant cow face.    


 Yellow Ruffled Blouse - Forever 21 (Purchase HERE)
Striped Cardigan - Forever 21 (Purchase similar HERE)
Gray Jeans - Paige Denim
Boots - DSW
Bag - Target
Scarf - Gift
Earrings - Nordstrom
Belt - Nordstrom

I'm starting to realize that I wear more cardigans than Mr. Rogers.  Seriously.  

Now cardigans aren't exactly sexy...nor are they particularly interesting!  But they ARE comfortable and functional.  In addition, they have this strange ability to make a girl looked pulled together without really trying hard.  

Fun fact: the top half of my body costs approximately $40!  Oh geez...I just re-read that sentence and it sounds bad.  I'm referring to the blouse + cardigan of course!

Do you find yourself reaching for cardigans this time of year?!

XO - Marion



PS - Excited to have a post published over at The FashioniStyle titled "Move Over Sequins...There's a New Sexy Style in Town!"   If you have time, zip on over and leave a little comment-love! XO
       

0 comments:

Post a Comment