Sneak Preview: Jason Wu for Target

This sailor inspired dress will sell for $40 while this 
classic black and white bag will retail for $50.

Let's put Missoni-gate 2011 in the history books and get excited for the next designer collaboration at Target!  Jason Wu, one of my favorite designers, has teamed up with Target for the next capsule collection to be released in select Target stores on February 5.  

This collection will feature clothing and accessories only.  Nothing priced over $60, which is a fairly large departure from Wu's typical price tag of $1,000+.

This printed dress will sell for $40.

It seems as though reviews on various blogs are mixed.  I personally think the line looks adorable. I probably won't purchase on-line because I'll want to inspect the quality in-person (I'm weird like that) but from the few images released I can see how I could style these pieces to fit well into my wardrobe.  

All images via
An ad for the Target - Jason Wu collaboration...LOVE this dress! 

So what do you think?!  Are the styles worth checking out or are you planning on staying clear?!

XO - Marion


0 comments:

Post a Comment