OOTD: Inspired by Pinterest!

Dear Pinterest,
My name is Marion.  And I really like you.  No...forget that.  I think I may be falling in love with you. I know this is moving so fast, but I can't help it.  In the words of Buddy the Elf, "I think you're really beautiful and I feel really warm when I'm around you and my tongue swells up!"

Even though you don't let me play sometimes (the 504 message gets a little tiresome) you never let me down when it comes to providing inspiration!  

Love,
Marion

Inspiration Photo:

My Take:

 I was drawn to the off-the shoulder look paired with a big scarf.

Scarf - Forever 21 (buy similar here)
Bag - BCBG
Ring - Forever 21 (purchase here)
Jeans - Forever 21
Top - American Eagle
Boots - Frye
Grey Tank - Nordstrom

Style Tip: When wearing a big scarf, keep the lower half of you slim with tailored jeans, slacks or leggings.  You want to balance the visual weight of the added bulk without appearing "puffy" in multiple areas!

Are you rocking big scarves this season?

XO - Marion    

0 comments:

Post a Comment