Casual Friday + Moments of the Week

Do you own a pair of jeans? 
This week, I'm sharing three different looks for Casual Friday each featuring jeans.  


Super Casual:


Casual:




Dressy Casual:



Which is your favorite?

And now...because I lead the most interesting life ever <insert just a tad of sarcasm>: 

MY MOMENTS OF THE WEEK:

"Maybe He's Right?" Moment: 1st grade boy sits in my office for a counseling session.  But before I can say anything, he starts to look me up and down.  And then with this look of pure judgement dripping off his face he asks, "Are you wearing pajamas or are those your normal clothes?"


I had worn a dress that day that I thought was kinda cute...guess not!

"I Love Kids" Moment:  5th grade boy comes to a session with me and is immediately squirmy.  I don't think much of it.  10 minutes in and on a whim I ask, "Do you have to go to the bathroom?"  He replies yes and gets up and races out of the room.  Five minutes later he returns.  "Why didn't you go before you came to meet with me?" I ask.  His reply?  "Because I wanted to get here as fast as I could to see you."
Umm, sweetest comment of the day winner!! (Sorry husband)


"Uh Oh" Moment: So it snowed about 6 inches the other night.  I have a little sportscar that is about as inappropriate as it gets for Colorado weather.  
Picture Marion getting into sportscar, determined to get to work.
Picture Marion pulling out into the street.
Picture Marion trying to stop at the first intersection and begin 360 turn.
Some people think this is okay to drive in 
(I'm talking to YOU Mr. School District Superintendent!)

As I'm turning, all I'm thinking is "oh no bueno."  Then I hear hear this guy who stopped walking his dog to watch me shout loudly, "WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!"  Needless to say it was a little dramatic and annoying.  I gave him the stink-eye before drifting to the curb.


It Works Moment: This kindergarten student LOVES ranch dressing.  He is a pudgy little fellow and eats ranch by the gallon at lunch.  My intervention for his behavior issues?  Withhold the ranch!   And guess what?  It works!!  Yay me!  


I Love You Moment: Tonight I talked with a dear girlfriend whom I love and who is going through a difficult time.  I live so far away and as we talked, I felt my heart yearning to be close to her.  Sometimes love between friends is as strong as anything I've ever felt.


So which outfit would you wear?  Any moments this week worth sharing?


XO and THANK YOU for reading,
Marion






  







0 comments:

Post a Comment