Casual Friday + Moments of the Week




Jeans - Hudson
Heels - Kelly & Katie (Purchase HERE)
Blazer - Forever 21 (no longer be available online)
Striped Sweater -  BCBG
Necklace - Vintage
Belt - Nordstrom (Purchase HERE)
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)

Moments of the Week:
Surreal Moment - Choosing to follow someone new on Pinterest and then while scrolling through her fashion folder, I SEE MYSELF!  I did a double-take...totally best moment of the week!

Embarrassing Moment - A 2nd grader politely informs me that my zipper is down.  "Umm, hello.  My name is Marion and I have a style blog..."

Awkward Moment - I'm talking with my supervisor on the phone and I ask her if I need to input a report into our online system.  Her response?  "Marion, you never know when you will be driving to work, get in a car accident and die.  You may catch a disease tomorrow that will render you brain dead.  How will I get this information in these cases if it's not in the online system?"  
I am silent...so she adds "Not that I want any of these things to happen to you or anything."

And yeah, I don't think she is too fond of me...:-(

My Loser MomentAs I ate dinner by myself at a local restaurant the other night, I overhear the table of 20-something's next to me talk about how they just couldn't eat by themselves in public because it apparently "screams loser." My food didn't taste as good after that...:-(
(I should add that I'm just partly joking here...I am just fine eating by myself and I really don't care what a bunch of insecure, personality-challenged hipsters say. :-)  I just don't like mean people...)

Did you have any similar moments this week?!

XO - Marion

A Big PS: Keep your color-blocking outfits coming in for the challenge!  The following is more inspiration for your looks:



Just email a photo to marionberry3@gmail.com to be included!
See this post for more details!  
Can't wait to see what you come up with! XO
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment