Part Two: 10 Things I've Noticed About Bloggers


6) We're a little bit Type A.  But just a little...


7) We are our own worst critic.  
And this may not be true for everyone...but because we are a bit Type A we tend to overanalyze and critique ourselves and our product.  I admit to comparing my layout, photos, writing style, content, you name it...to so many other blogs.  I make myself sad.

That said, because we are (for the most part) intelligent women we also know deep-down that this criticism simply works against us in focusing on our own voice, style and work.  There should be no room for negativity (especially when directed at yourself) in blogging!

I have no idea how my wrist is doing that!

8) We're an enormous community....but in many ways we are very small.  
I love when I find a great random blog and as I am writing a comment I recognize the names of a few blogger friends who have already left comments!  


It's like 7 degrees of separation with Kevin Bacon...without the whole Kevin Bacon part.  

Blazer - Gibson via Nordstrom (Purchase similar HERE)
Blouse - H&M (Purchase HERE)
Belt - Forever 21
Jeans - Hudson (Purchase HERE)
Shoes - Nine West (Purchase ON SALE HERE)
Clutch - H&M (Purchase HERE)
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)
Necklace - H&M

9) Everyone follows Kendi.  It's true!

10) We're super positive!  
Almost annoyingly so.  But that is preferred to being super negative. 
No one likes a Debbie Downer...not to mention I bet Debbie's clothes suck.   

So do you agree/disagree with my little list?  Anything I missed?

XO - Marion

For Part 1 of this list, click HERE.


0 comments:

Post a Comment