Meadham Kirchhoff x Nail Rock

Meadham Kirchhoff's Spring/Summer 2012 collection was a loveably barmy explosion of kitsch. The models resembled dolls as they shuffled in their flatforms down the catwalk in candy colours, frou frou frills and cartoon prints. The collection is almost sickly in its unashamed girliness and I adore it. Can I afford any of it? Of course not. Well, maybe this kitty tee if I gave up Nando's for a while... 



So I was thrilled to learn that they were teaming up with Nail Rock to launch a collection of nail wraps inspired by their SS/12 collection exclusively for Topshop. The array of cartoon illustrations (including one suspiciously naughty design..) all come in one pack and are due to launch in the middle of February, retailing at £8. 


I tried the striped Nail Rock wraps that came in a Glossybox I was sent as a sample a while ago and despite my reservations, I actually thought they were incredible! They were easy to apply (as long as you follow instructions to the letter), and lasted forever (around 2 weeks if we're being literal, here) without the need for a topcoat or anything! I only wear a couple of wraps at a time as 'statement nails' so I can make the pack last longer.

I cannot wait to add these adorable wraps to my collection. Fingernails crossed they launch in time for LFW so my hands can look on-trend even if the rest of me doesn't! 

Are you a fan of Nail Rock wraps? What do you make of the Meadham Kirchhoff ones? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment