NY Fashion Week Fall 2012

These are my favorite two collections thus far:

Helmut Lang

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I adore the edginess and I love how unbelievably cool and chic their collection is. I can see myself wearing the pieces together and individually; the best part is the individual pieces aren't too complicated to style and you could totally mix and match!

Rachel Zoe
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
You guys might know by now how much I worship Rachel Zoe haha. She is so fierce and this collection definitely shows her point of view and mirrors her style! In her looks theres a really nice use of multiple textiles and it really drew my eye into the pieces individually.I also love the color pallet and the over the knee booties:)

What collections are you loving?
xoxo Hope

source: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment