Part One: 10 Things I've Noticed About Bloggers

1) They're are obsessed with using the word "obsessed."   


2) They seek creativity and inspiration on a daily basis.  
This is one of the main reasons I started blogging - so that I could reignite that creative design side of me that has been collecting cobwebs since I changed careers.  Although I fully acknowledge that this is a big-fat-boring outfit!


3) They're incredibly nice.  
Seriously, I've connected with so many wonderful bloggers who leave sweet comments, send thoughtful emails and just seem like natural friends.  Now there are always exceptions but I'm choosing to focus on the large majority (there's always going to be that anonymous person who is a bully...but I try not to give them any power).


4) They're entrepreneurial!
So many beautiful women at the helm of some incredible business ventures.  It makes sense though...these are women who had the vision to begin a blog + have the work ethic to produce consistent original content + are passionate about their niche.  So it only seems natural that somewhere along the way, business would bloom from the seeds they planted.


5) They're brave.
Seriously.  It takes some guts to put yourself out there for the whole world to see and judge.    I am incredibly shy (although most who meet me wouldn't guess that) so blogging is a good exercise in forcing myself outside of my comfort zone.  

Skirt - BCBG
Sweater - BCBG (Similar HERE)
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)
Earrings - Forever21
Bracelets - Street vendor in Cambodia
Ring - Vintage
Clutch - Nordstrom
Shoes - Michael Kors

So do you agree with Part One of my list?  

XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment