Hot Trend: White Heels

If you've seen the images from the Alexander Wang and Jean Paul Gaultier runways, you know that alabaster heels are a must for this spring!  


Style Inspiration:


SJP rocks the white heels with a hot color block combo as featured in People Style.

Kate Beckinsale dresses up a pair of perfectly worn-in, distressed 
jeans with white heels as featured in InStyle

Kate again...in another casual example featuring white shoes.

And of course I need to feature a blogger for style inspiration :-)
Jessica from What I Wore rocks white heels with black tights.   


Shop the trend:

The Michael Kors "Karla" Sandal is versatile enough for both work and weekend wear.  I would pair this sexy heel with shorts and a fitted blouse.  Purchase HERE.


The ALDO Herrera heel is sexy and versatile...I love this heel for pairing with skinny jeans and a blazer.  Purchase on clearance HERE.


Although I am not a flats-gal (I keep trying but it doesn't look right on me), I do love these moccasins from Report.  Purchase HERE.


The Zara Jelly heel is so sexy...not appropriate for work (unless you're in that line of work) but definitely a sight to be seen on a Saturday night!  Purchase HERE.

SHOPPING TIP:  Be sure to pay attention to the material when buying white for your feet.  I would personally stay away from white fabric or a porous white leather because mud puddles love me.  I stick more toward smooth snakeskin or a slick finish.

So...will you be looking for white in the shoe department this season?

XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment