Lazy Oaf S/S 2012 Lookbook


East London creative label, Lazy Oaf have just released their Spring/Summer 2012 lookbook shot by Bella Howard, and I am officially loving it. The shoot itself has a Wildfox vibe (giggling girls, bed poses, white tiger!) but minus the smut and plus the fun factor. Lazy Oaf are all about bright, quirky graphic prints, and next season sees fruit, flowers and cats (YAY!) as the key focus. The styling here reminds me of the 90s I remember (not the plaid shirt, moshpit 90s that fashion usually recalls): bright and busy prints, bunches and towering Spice Girl platforms. Well, I only dreamt of the latter because we were too poor for Buffalos, but I still had girl power in spades! And don't lie, we all had those t-shirts with the hand prints on the boobs. They just weren't cool until now:











I have too much love for Lazy Oaf and can't wait for these pieces to drop (especially the cat tail t-shirt!) The prices aren't exactly bargain basement (around £35-60 for tees and dresses), but for an uber cool statement piece from an independent label, I am willing to cough up! 


What do you think of Lazy Oaf and their new lookbook? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment